Photo Toolkit is a photo editing tool that will help you to optimize, retouch and even add funny effects to your photos. Within the application you will find a wide set of useful effects like:
- Rotate to left or right.
- Fix red eye. This function will help you to correct red eyes automatically, and if you are not satisfied with the result, you can do it manually.
- Enhanced color. It is known that different combinations of contrast, brightness, saturation and color tone adjustments will give your photos a new look. You can do it easily with this function.
- Denoise. This effect will help you to remove digital noise and Jpeg artifacts from your images.
- Deblur. If digital blur and sharpen effects have been applied to your images, and you don't know how to get rid of them, using this function you can do it easily.
- Caricature. This is one of the most interesting functions. It will help you to distort your photos, and will transform them into very funny caricatures. With this feature, create caricatures of your images, it's a piece of cake.
- Make Up. This function has a lot of powerful tools to retouch your photos. For example, you can transform yellowish teeth into white teeth.
- Lighting. This function will help you to add lighting effects and 3D relief to your images.
- Straighten. With this function you just have to draw a line and the image will be automatically straightened depending on which is closer to the line, the horizontal or vertical angle.
- Resample. This function will let you to resize your images with no discernible quality loss.
- Crop. This feature will let you to crop your images to bring out the most attractive details.
Photo Toolkit has released a new version (1.8) and has a new name too, Photo! Editor from now on. This review was done on the latest version.